Without proper marketing, you’ll never make any money in real estate. Whether renting, selling, buying, or any other activity, these techniques will help you find the solutions to the issues you face.
1. Bandit Signs – You’ve seen them before – those rectangular, often handwritten signs, that advertise “THIS LAND IS NOT FOR SALE” or a variety of other sales information. While tacky and well used, this method is still one of the best ways to market your business.
2. Direct Mail – This old school method of finding leads still works today. Sending out a massive amount of letter, especially to your defined target market, is a great way to get calls and weed through deals.
3. Olx Ads – OLX is free, easy to use, and taking over the marketing from newspapers across the country. If you don’t use olx yet, do so.
4. PPC Marketing – PPC (short for Pay Per Click) marketing is the process of soliciting business online through companies like Google, Facebook, Bing, and Others. The beauty of PPC marketing is that you only pay when an ad is clicked on – thus you only pay when an ad works.
5. Newspapers – The classic way of advertising still is one of the best, if you can afford it.
6. Business Cards – If you don’t have business cards, you are leaving a lot of money on the table. Hand out business cards to every person you meet and you’ll be surprised at how quick your business grows.
7. Social Media – Social media today are very inexpensive and easy to create. You have no excuse to at least have a Facebook page, LinkedIn, or Google+ page. Whatsapp groups are fast becoming fertile grounds.
8. Word of Mouth – Despite all the technology we have today, nothing will ever come close to the effectiveness of word-of-mouth advertising.